Monday 21 April 2014

Dissertation Blues



As per usual I've been ridiculously busy with uni work. My life has been taken over with dissertation work and my desk constantly looks like this: 



Due to the recent new addition to my flat this critter also makes an appearance every now and again. 


I have to say she's not particularly conductive to much work. I think she has evil plans to take over the flat and have us killed in our sleep...





One of my friends was very kind and to try and cheer me up and get rid of my dissertation blues bought me this rather lovely mockingjay necklace :) 




I literally cannot wait for the 28th when I shall be relaxing and drinking numerous cocktails and any/other/all types of alcohol! 

I hope everyone else is having a fantastic Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings