Thursday 16 February 2012

The Last Bath


A longful (and lustful)  post today, I never got round to posting this while I was still at home. For part of my christmas present my boyfriend got me two lush bath bombs; the lavender... one :p and the Vanilla Fountain; 



Both of these are part of Lush’s permanent line of products. Due to still being doomed to halls we are devoid of the luxury a bath so I never treat myself to Lush stuff. But trust me as soon as I have a bath I will be swimming (haha) in bath bombs! 
I literally had to take a photo quick as a wink once I’d put the bomb in water as it immediately fizzed up;


It smelt amazing. I love the smell of vanilla. I could literally smell it through the bag. Mmmmmm. 


I would say (again - post) that this is somewhat pee water-ish however, due to the smell (vanilla!) and how... smooth, soft? the water felt, the colour in no way bothered way. 

That's all folks. 

OH except for go over to "buyapowa" or some similar mabob and buy a YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in No1 (the normal highlight) it's currently at £18.50. You have 2 hours people! Link here

Have a good Eve xxx

16 comments:

  1. Ahhh everytime I see a post about bath bombs I get so jealous! We only have showers in our house so the only time I get to use bath stuff is when I stay at a city hotel near a lush, so not very often! :( They look lovely though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's like me at halls, I swear sometimes I'm tempted to break into a house to steal their bath for an hour :p xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you !
    I love vanilla as well (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It was! It was like a prisoners last meal... only a students last bath :P basically the same thing.

      Delete
  4. This sounds gorgeous!! I love anything that's vanilla scented:):) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love vanilla scents and tastes :) xx

      Delete
  5. that seems delicious!

    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Lush, and loved that bomb as well, yellow water and all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The water is worth it for the smell! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Oh I love Vanilla Fountain- I've currently got loads of their candy cane bubble bars to get though. Loving the pee-ish comment haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I'll have to try that when I'm in the land of baths again :) xx

      Delete

Ramblings