Sunday 26 February 2012

Ripped Apart

Page by page...

Ooooh harsh. Well maybe I'll not "rip" it apart.


A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James.

Basically it's a retelling of Cinderella, with some changes here and there. I had heard it was a really good book so bought the three; this one, Beauty who Tamed the Beast and The Duke is Mine.

After reading this I wouldn't have purchased the others but I'm actually not annoyed that I did, I will read them quickly and speedily, chuckle at the ridiculous phrases and ludicrous love stories.

I kept quoting bits to "the boyfriend" who said it was ridiculous. Personally I think he is just jealous that I don't think he tastes like "dark honey"or "fire". My knees don't tremble every time his lips "gently brush mine".

Oh dear... maybe it's not earth shattering true love! Boohoohoo. Still searching for the the "real thing", or is this book like many other romances utter ridiculous in its phrases :P

Probably an alright holiday read, nothing substantial.

Love to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings