Thursday 2 February 2012

Hold me back from the shops ladies!

The day after I was at River Island I went to one of the big shopping centres in Edinburgh solely for the purpose of trying on Uggs in schuh. We (mother and I) figure once the foot has healed they will be comfiest.

However, in the end I got boots that I guess look a bit like Uggs but are called "Fit Flops". They are honestly so strange because they have a slightly curved sole, kind of like my moot boot. Very comfy though! Fraction of the price too :)

I also somehow managed to pick up a top from Warehouse which I think was £25;


I wasn't even particularly looking for anything but I just saw this and it really stood out because of the lace at the top. 


And the tassel bits at the bottom are rather cute. It's really pretty on, I was worried the material was going to be clingy but it's not and it hangs really well.

I also got a jumper. This is my new favourite piece of clothing. It's from Joy and was £35 if I hadn't fallen hook, line and sinker for it I wouldn't have got it. But it's soooo pretty.


I love the colour! And it's really warm :) It's beautiful.

Bye my lovlies x x x

16 comments:

  1. ive only just discovered Joy (where have i been??!!) and it could be lethal!! i just bought my first jumper, waiting for it to arrive... loving the yellow, its so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Some of the stuff is just so nice, has me thinking I'll be deciding between food or a new dress in the future :P xx

      Delete
  2. Ah I love the clothes! The jumper is PERFECT for spring:D whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know I'm so in love with it!!! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the jumper, really great to this Spring time which is coming (we wish!)... Really like your blog, If you have a chance, take a look at mine too :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, of course I'll take a look :) xxx

      Delete
  4. that sweater looks so warm and cozy! mustard is such a fab color xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper! I wish I could wear yellow as I absolutely love it; alas my pasty skin and clashing hair won't allow it!

    I have just bought an amazing cream one with a sequin leopard (it's classier than it sounds!) at oliveclothing.com, though - such an amazing site!


    Don't forget to pop over for my giveaway - links on the sidebar and menu tab! There's a week to go :)


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Love the colors!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the yellow jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mustard jumper looks gorgeous and the lace on that shirt is so chic! Really cute stuff :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete

Ramblings