I was tagged by the lovely Hannah over at Fresh Look Beauty she is completely amazing and I love her blog! :)
Rules for this tag: - You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people
11 Things About Me
1) I always wanted to be a "writer" until I had a complete nobend of an English teacher in my second last year of high school and I changed to philosophy (and am now doing Law... no idea)
2) Even though I'm only 5'5 (average height!) I have a huuuuuge size 8 feet. Everyone else in my family has small feet. I'm a freak.
3) My cars nickname is Bambi and when she is attempting to drive up a hill I can be heard shouting "come on Bamster".
4) I used to play the flute for years, I was even forced to join the flue ensemble (to the gay ensemble as I amusingly called it).
5) I don't like cats... You never see an evil person in a film with a puppy on their knee.
6) Even though I used to swim a million times a week tennis was always my favourite sport, both to play and watch.
7) Although (embarrassingly) I also quite like fencing :p
8) When I was at school I never ever wanted to be cool. I wanted to have good friends who weren't bitches.
9) I love baking.
10) I want a cocker spaniel :( my doggy is all lonely I can tell. An only dog is a lonely dog.
11) I'm a caffeine addict. Tea, coffee, pills. You got it, I'll take it.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
- chatterbox, friendly, open-minded (for the record I HATE this question :P)
2. What are your thoughts on BB Cremes?
- I actually haven't used any, although I am very interested in trying one but haven't picked which brand to go for.
3. Do you prefer organic or high-tech beauty products?
- Hmmm difficult one, can I choose a bit of both?
4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Oops I accidentally answered up there^ I always wanted to be a "writer", I wanted to write books. I always loved reading and it was my dream to see my name on a book on a bookshelf.
5. What do you want to be now – or are you already there?
- Currently studying Law, so maybe a lawyer? Who knows...
6. What is your favourite time of year and why?
- I don't really have one, I think winter is nice if we get snow but this year it's just been cold. I think I'll settle on summer as being Scottish the summer is pretty poor effort (but it tries).
7. What is the one food you couldn’t live without?
- Chicken. I'm pretty much a veggie, I don't like red meat and I can stop eating all other meats but whenever I've stopped completely and been a veggie the one thing that's always brought me back is chicken.
8. What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
- The summer, it's my 20th and my boyfriend's 21st, second year will be over and it'll be nice and relaxing :)
9. Are you a cosmopolitan girl or a country bumpkin at heart?
- Again can I say both? I love being in the city, being near shops (and transport) but the country is amazing too. The country tends to fill me with romanic idealism (very Beatrix Potter) it makes me think of long walks and rabbits hopping about.
10. What are your Valentine’s Day plans?
- God only knows.
11. Do you prefer theatre or cinema?
- I love the theatre but I rarely get to go, whereas I often frequent the cinema.
Phew. DONE. Mammoth task. Now I just need to tag 11 people and think of 11 questions.
1) Tash from: A nice cuppa tea
2) Amelia's Allsorts
3) Kellie from: Beauty ever After
4) Champagne Diamond
5) Char from: Its Charr
6) Izy from: Hearts and Bows
7) Lauren from: Lau's Loft
8) A Little Dash of Spice
9) Jessica from : Little glass Hearts
10) Fiona from: The Beauty Fiend
11) Hayley from: Water Painted Dreams
1) Who are your three role models (fashion icons, beauty, parents?)
2) What was your favourite part of 2011?
3) Can you do anything strange with your body? (e.g splits :p )
4) What's your favourite nail varnish?
5) What was the last full book you read?
6) Mac products... are you a lover, a hater or indifferent?
7) Describe Prince Charming... Tall dark and handsome or blonde and Daniel Craig shaped? (Or curvy with a nice set of DD's we aren't discriminative here :)
8) Shoes or bags?
9) If you could only shop at one shop for the rest of your life/foreseeable future where would it be?
10) Cats or dogs?
11) What makes you happy?
Oh dear sweet baby Jesus. I'm not even joking that took me days. To the poor innocents I tagged if you manage to do this then good luck.
Oh also, I know this is EXPRESSLY forbidden in the "rules" but rules are sooo made to be broken, if you feel like answering any of my 11 questions please do so in the comments :) I'd love to hear your answers :D
Love you all xxx