Monday 10 September 2012

Back at Uni

I have moved into my flat, got my parking permit sorted, cleaned and scrubbed and just about had time to breathe in-between. And possibly play some x-box too :)


Got my room sorted. It is the typical student flat everything is somewhat broken/dirty/shit. But its home for the new year so better make it as nice as possible. I like my new bed sheets though, they are ridiculously girly but they brighten the place up :)

When I was staying with my Grandmother she bought me a new purse which I have been needing so whoopdedoo.

I have to say that I wouldn't have bought this. Its a "Claudia Canova"... Do you know this brand? Because I don't. And therefore it was £30. Ouch.


I do like it but not enough to pay £30 for it. But then Granny really really really wanted to buy me something.

This is one of a few presents my friend bought me for my birthday but I received it late. I like late gifts it means random presents at random times :)

Thats all folks :) byeeee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings