Tuesday 5 June 2012

Nails Nails Nails

Remember I said I had loads of posts well I decided today was the day to gather all the nail posts and shove them in one long post.

So I bought Models Own Indian Ocean at some point last semester and after looking around it seemed it was better worn layered over another colour.

So this is were OPI do you lilac it? came in. I have to say I do really love this colour. It so glossy when it goes on it's just beautiful.

So Indian Ocean... Oh look at the shimmer. It soooo pweeety.


It was a good idea to layer it. It looked really really nice!



I had quite a few compliments on my nails. It's such a nice shimmery colour. Go buy it now shoo.

 Max Factor Odyssey. I adore this colour! It's so vibrant and it has just the right amount of shimmer in it. It also the perfect colour of dark blue not quite navy.

 As per usual I can't have all my nails the same colour so thumb and ring finger were painted in Barry M pure turquoise.
Definitely a winning combination :)

Hope you are all well xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings