Monday 23 April 2012

Nail varnish Collection

I have a problem! A big problem... I'm an addict...

I had too much fun sorting through my nail varnishes (I LOVE them!)

So lets get this picture show on the road :D

 Starting with the GREENS the beautiful greens :) One of my favourites is this Barry m : Mint Green, then spring green, and racing green which is also lovely. The next is Elf Teal Blue (review). Then the small one at the end is Maxfactor Cactus Green. MUA shade 13, Rimmel Green with Envy (another gorgeous colour!) Nails inc. Neal Street and lastly the gorgeous No7 Totally Teal.

 Onto the BLUES woot woot. Firstly is Barry M Blue Moon, Pure Turquoise, Navy, Rimmel Sky High, Andrew Fullerton Eliza (LOVE), MaxFactor Odyssey Blue (wearing on my toes :P ) MUA shade 1, Nails inc. Kabaret, Leighton Denny Sexy Kitten (not a fan, it was in a beauty box and was not appreciated by me) and lastly N17 magnetised in blue.

 PURPLE :) Barry M, in Berry, Limited Edition, Bright Purple, Purple Crackle, MUA shade 24, n17 in twilight teaser, OPI Do you lilac it? (Beautiful!), Nails inc the mall, Models own mystic mauve (RANCID, I hate this nail varnish!), Revlon Faucets of Fuchsia (LOVE), Bourjois (can't find a colour on this anywhere), MaxFactor Fantasy Fire, Topshop Adornment,

 REDS and PINKS. Firstly Deborah Lipman Razzle Dazzle , MUA shade 14, Elf Red Velvet  , Rimmel Heart on Fire, Rimmel Black Cherries, And I have noooo idea :s Rimmel Pulsating, Orly Cabana boy, Models Own Bubblegum.

 CORALS (it's about here when I realise I have a problem :s ) Barry M Peach Melba, Coral, Tangerine, Rimmel Coral Romance, No7 in a colour that's rubbed off, Sally Hansen Wedding Bells, Revlon Tuscan Sun.

 GOLD and BROWN Barry m Foil Effects, Rococo in Molten Lava, Gosh in Gold, Elf Copper, Elf Smokey brown, Rimmel Beige.
 YELLOWS, Barry M, Lemon, Rimmel Sunshine, Ciaté Big yellow taxi.

 GREY, Rimmel Grey Matter, Barry M Grey, N17 in Moonstruck, Revlon Galaxy.

BLACKS and WHITES Barry m nail effects in white and black, Sally hansen Hard as Nails in Platinum Frost, n17 in mini Skirt, Models Own Black Magic, Rimmel Black Pearl and finally a 2true top coat.

Oh dear lord. Must stop buying nail varnish. If I've got a nail of the day on any of these then they will be linked and if you'd like to see any of these then feel free to ask :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. and i thought i had a lot of nail varnish! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'm officially on a ban, I've recently bought two more but thats it! xx

      Delete
  2. because your on a ban does that include winning polish in giveaways? hehe just saying.. im having a nail polish giveaway i thought you might like :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure a giveaway doesn't count :) xx

      Delete

Ramblings