Monday 2 April 2012

Superdrug Haul

I mostly buy my make-up of Boots if I'm doing online shopping but the other day I went over to super drug mostly to get an Andrea Fullerton nail varnish but the first thing I came across was this:


The maxfactor lipstick colour effect.



This is the colour Gypsy Red.


The idea is you can wear one on one lip and the other on your other lip. Or the way I'm probably going to wear it is the red colour on first then dab the gold colour on in the middle of my bottom lip as the red already has a gold sheen to it.


It is a really beautiful colour :)

I then was bullied (cough) by the internet to buy 3 nail varnishes from Rimmel as they were 3 for 2. So really it's not my fault I bought three more.


These are in Pulsating, Green with Envy and Black Cherries.

And finally the reason I was on superdrug in the first place!


Eliza. Isn't she beautiful! I was so gutted when this came out right after I'd cancelled my beauty boxes but it's fine I bought it, this beauty is ALL MINE!

Love to you all :) xx

P.S Once again if you'd like to write an essay for me let me know :)

5 comments:

  1. I always get sucked into 3 for 2 deals and end up spending way too much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It makes me think I'm saving money yet actually I'm not :( xx

      Delete
  2. Great buys.. that gold lipstick looks really cool... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great buys xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete

Ramblings