Sunday 1 April 2012

A New Favourite

Firstly apologies for being somewhat MIA recently but work is getting heavy and it's holidays which means backwards and forwards to Edinburgh. Oh the stress. If any of you fancy doing a 3,000 word Law essay then feel free to email me... :)

So, anyway as a background, I had told my friend I wanted to go see the Hunger Games in the cinema. She immediately asked me if I'd read the book... Now to be fair normally I do but I remember reading the blurb when it first came out and I didn't like the sound of it.

However, I listen to people when they make a case so I went onto my faithful friend Amazon  and bought the three books and OH MY GIDDY AUNT am I glad I did.

I think I read this beauty;


In just a few hours I literally couldn't put it down. I had to tear myself away from it to do some tutorial work but then I was like... nah screw it I'm going to keep reading :) It was brilliant!

Even if you don't think this is the sort of book you'd like... trust me it is :P

I've already started the second one and I'm so excited to see what happens!!!

Talk to you all very soon I hope! xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think I really need to get these books! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do they are seriously amazballs! xx

      Delete
  2. I only watched the movie, but haven't read the books yet. I'll probably read them in the summer when I'll have more time. My sister, on the other hand, is totally obsessed with them and reads them non-stop!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the movie yet I'm hoping it's not going to be too awful :P (movies are never as good as books :P ) and you should definitely read the book! xx

      Delete

Ramblings