Sunday 25 March 2012

My Skincare Routine

Hello my dears. I give you warning that this will be both dull and photo heavy. I'm really not exciting with my skincare.

For Christmas my kind, darling mother bought me the full Liz Earle set.

So, first one use the Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser. Muslin cloth blah blah blah. Everyone knows about this. I actually would have to say that personally I don't think this is the miracle product that everyone says it is. I think it's good, my face feels clean but it won't end all your spot problems ( or mine).


Next is the Toner. Not massively exciting again it's good but personally for me no toner will ever beat the Clinique toner (God among man). 


Skin Repair Moisturiser, this is good, a small amount really goes a long way. 


Now this is my favourite. The Intense Treatment Mask! Intense! :p You leave it on for about 10 minutes I think and it really made my skin feel soft and moisturised. Love it. 


Not to do with my face but also in the pack of goodies was this with smells deeeelicious! 


Body wash. mmmmm. Anything that has orange in it seems to appeal to me! Scrummy.

Talk later my loves xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I have to say I was a little disappointed by the Liz Earle products too! definitely leaves you feeling clean and soft but so many people said it cleared up their spots but it definitely didn't clear up mine! Not a happy bunny :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I definitely feel clean and soft after using it but I wouldn't say i have a massive reduction in spots :( xxx

      Delete

Ramblings