Monday 7 November 2011

Mini Boots Haul

Essays result in mad online shopping :| Which I cannot afford trust me. Expect River Island and H&M posts soon.

But onto the Boots stuff that I can't afford but bought anyway. Late nights writing essays do this to me, however, the third one has been handed in it's DONE! Boom!

Firstly, I shall show Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick I bought the other day. I Love this lipstick! I think it really suits me (pale ginger over here :( difficult colouring) so it's a lovely colour I can wear lightly during the day;

 It really is a lovely colour, its a perfect mix of brown and pink.

(attempted swatch but the camera just growled) 

So onto far more exciting things I decided to buy Soap and Glory's Lid Stuff. I have to say it is a good as they say. 




The colours are; Top left: Vanilla, Top Right: Pink T, Bottom Left: Mudhoney, Bottom Right: Aubersheen. 

They are lovely but I'd have to say the vanilla is difficult to build up you have to take a lot of it to get the colour, but then it is a light colour. They are very smooth, soft and will definitely be easy to blend which is an absolute essential. So for me this is a top product and I'm very pleased I parted with £10 to buy it. 

I also got (recommended by a friend) Models Own lip balm in Blackberry;

 It looks really dark in the pot and this scares the ginger in me but the swatch reassures me that it doesn't come out so highly pigmented.

So that's my mini haul. I did buy a nail varnish but it wasn't very nice :( bad times. 

I also meant for my next post to be about my Rifles gig that I went to on Saturday but I just got too excited by my Boots arrival. Oh well. 

Much Love. x

5 comments:

  1. I love the Models Own Lip Blackberry lip balm but I lost mines :( will need to repurchase after seeing your post!

    Nicola
    Blog:nixolaslalaland.blogspot.com
    Twitter:@nixlala_land
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Kate Moss lipstick! :) following you now! xxx


    http://heather226.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so in love with this katy series!!!


    ======
    From www.checkmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was eyeing the Kate Moss lipstick , how would you say the finish is? and is it creamy or drying on the lips ( sadly .. my lips dry out like no tomorrow in winter >.< )

    lovely post , keep it up ^.^

    thestylishoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great color of the lipstick! perfect coral
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete

Ramblings