Thursday 10 November 2011

The Rifles

Well, if it hadn't been for my boots things arriving I would have posted this on Sunday but I got distracted by pretty things ( such a woman ). 


Anyway so I was seeing the.... 



Seriously give them a listen. They are good!


Managed to get a couple good(ish) photos.


It was at Garage in Glasgow... nice small venue, but I think it was better that way. Just in case they get massive I'll have seen them in a tiny environment :P

(last picture proooomise :P) 

Anyway, I had wanted to put this up but was buuuusy. Go listen to their stuff especially the second album  and more especially the song Local Boy. 

Also expect more picture of Kate Moss lipstick... I accidentally (on purpose) bought two more (whoooops). Talk later. Much love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramblings